List of Top 10 National Parks in India
Take a sneak peak at the list of Top 10 National Parks in India.
- Corbett National Park Uttaranchal- This forest is one of the most sought-after tourist attractions of India. Regardless of extensive tourism, this national park has managed to preserve its primeval atmosphere. While walking through this jungle, you need to be very alert and walk timidly in terror and high sense of attention. This national park is the home to dangerous tigers, black deer, jackals and many more ferocious animals. You need to take a jip or car to go for a jungle safari here.
- Kanha National Park- Considered to be one of the best National Parks in India, Kanha National Park is situated in Madhya Pradesh and draws a number of travelers in each year. With a stretch of bamboo and Sal tree along the entire jungle, Kanha National Park is the inhabitant of too many ferocious animals. It is said that you can invariably see Tiger in this park as it is a tiger reserve.
- Ranthambore National Park- Situated at the northwestern part of Rajasthan in India, Ranthambore was initially a hunting ground of the King of Jaipur. Later it was declared as a game sanctuary in the year 1955. In the year 1973, this was protected for a project of tiger Reserve. If you want to have a glimpse of vicious tigers, then this is the place for you!
- Kaziranga National Park Assam- Kaziranga is one of the most picturesque national parks in India. This is the natural abode to the single-horned rhinoceros. This national park is found on the southern banks of Brahmaputra River. Locales have reported that they can see tigers; elephants and other animals come to have water on the bank of the river.
- Nagarhole National Park is the home to different types of snakes. This national park in Mysore not only has a large number of serpentine streams but also filled with 250 types of birds. Other than this, a huge number of wild beer, barking deer, jackals, wild dogs and untamed cats are the natural inhabitant.
- Silent Valley National Park- This national park of Kerala is the domicile of tigers, elephants, long-tailed macaques and lot more other wild creatures. It is located amidst the Kundali Hills f Western Ghats that holds a precious reserve of uncommon plants and herbs.
- Sunderban National Park- This national park is situated south of Kolkata and it is considered to be the abode to largest number of wild tigers in the world. It has been declared as heritage site by UNESCO and Sundarban is perfect place for watching Royal Bengal Tigers. .
Other than the above mentioned national parks in India, there are few more national parks that also don’t have a dearth of wildlife thrills.
They are Sanjay Gandhi National Park in Maharashtra, Pin Valley National Park in Himachal Pradesh, Dachigam National Park in Jammu Kashmir, Valley of flowers National park Uttaranchal, Hemis High-Altitude National Park in Jammu Kashmir and many more.
Click Here For Enquiry