Popular Hill Station in Rajasthan to Visit
Mount Abu also known as the Oasis in the desert, is one of the most amazing hill station in Rajasthan located at Aravali range.
With the presence of various other wonderful places it makes this hill station well known as a tourist spot. Please browse further to know more about the Best hill station in Rajasthan.
To reach Mount Abu one can use any of the following means of transport stated below.
- By Air :- Udaipur is one of the nearest airport from Mount Abu, located at a distance of 185 kilometres. This is one of the best means of transport to visit the popular hill station, Mount Abu in Rajasthan. Direct flights are available from here to cities like Mumbai, Delhi and Jaipur.
- By Rail :- Located around 28 kilometres from Abu, the nearest station is Mount Abu which also forms the nearest rail link. All major cities in and around Rajasthan are very easily and properly connected to this railway station.
- By Road :- One can easily get to Mount Abu by using various modes of road transportation. There are easily available buses and taxis which a tourist might hire from cities like Delhi, Ajmer, Jaipur, Udaipur and Ahmedabad.
There are also many famous tourist place in this popular hill station in Rajasthan. You can read further to know the various tourist attractions here.
- Dilwara Jain Temple :- This temple is among the other most well known site for Jain pilgrimage in India.
- Gaumukh Temple :- This is the temple where sage Vashistha achieved his Yagna.
- Nakki Lake :- Nakki lake is surely to be loved if one loves peace. This lake has a very peaceful and calm atmosphere and hence is loved by many tourists.
- Sunset Point :- From this point one can view amazing sunset of the hill station.
- Adhar Devi Temple :- This temple is dedicated to Goddess Durga is an ancient temple and is situated 3 kilometers from North of Mount Abu.
- Wildlife Sanctuary :- It is located at a distance of 8 kilometres from Mount Abu. This place has a wonderful wildlife reserved.
Apart from these there are various other attractions too such as parks, Raj Bhawan and Raghunathji temple which might be enjoyed by the tourists visitng hill station in Rajasthan.
Click Here For Enquiry